PRODUCT & SERVICES
Frequently Asked Questions
1. What is your refund policy?
If you cancel the booking the refund would be made as per the following schedule- For any cancellation or refund, it takes 7-10 business days for the refunded amount to reflect in your bank account. a) Less than one week before the scheduled date of Hire-- No refund. b) One week to two weeks before the scheduled date of Hire -- 50% refund. c) More than two weeks before the scheduled date of Hire -- 95% refund. If we cancel the booking due to break down, non-availability of the bike or any other reason than we provide 100% refund of the rentals received.
2. What is your cancellation policy?
1) If a confirmed Item/bike is unavailable post confirmation of the order, We will inform you of such unavailability, however there would be times when such an information would not be possible due to fact its beyond our control, In which case: a) If you have made the payment: You will be entitled to cancel the order and refund of amount paid for the Services. b) If you opted for Cash on Delivery: You will be entitled to cancel the order. c) If Hirer wants to return vehicle before end date no refund will be credited. 2) We reserve Our sole right to cancel Your booking if: (1) You don’t turn up on time to pick up the vehicle. (2) The delivery address provided by you is not within the Places of Service. (3) Failure to deliver your order due to lack of necessary information. (4) Unavailability of the Items /bikes ordered/ booked. (5) Failure due to reasons beyond Our reasonable control, due force major events including but not limited to acts of God.
3. What is your return policy?
Penalty for delay in returning the bike: All bikes are due back at the time and day agreed as per the booking form. If the hirer returns the bike beyond the time specified in the booking form he shall be charged three day's rental as penalty or Rs100/hr (per hour).
4. What is your damage policy?
If you suspect that you will be late, please extend your reservation by contacting ZEROTOONE TECHNOLOGIES PRIVATE LIMITED to avoid the penalty. We will not be able to extend if there's another confirmed reservation for the period. Hirer will compensate the company for all damages caused to the Vehicle at the time of return. If there is any damage to vehicle and charger (in case of electric vehicles), ZEROTOONE TECHNOLOGIES PRIVATE LIMITED can charge the amount equal to cost of the bike/cost of repairing the bike that is not covered by the Insurance Company and additionally loss of revenue if any to ZEROTOONE TECHNOLOGIES PRIVATE LIMITED.
5. What are Fae Bikes?
We are a network of thousands of electric scooters in your city catering last mile logistics
6. What are the locations that FAE Bikes is currently present in?
We are currently operational in Bengaluru, Hyderabad and Chennai.
7. What kind of vehicles do I get?
As the name suggests, we have electric scooters which don’t compromise on acceleration, speed and safety – we offer all kind of electric scooters according to your need.
8. Can I purchase the scooter?
Currently we are renting out the vehicles on a monthly basis. Please contact us for more details.
9. Do I need a license to drive the vehicle?
We offer high speed and low speed electric vehicles to ensure your requirements. For high speed vehicles license is required and for low speed it is not required.
10. What other documents do I need to ride a scooter?
You need to provide an additional government ID proof (Ex: Aadhar card, Passport, PAN card etc.) to sign up on the platform. However, this is a one-time process for KYC
© 2021 Zerotoone Technologies Private Limited. All Rights Reserved